Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Christmas Together

This past Christmas was Tony and I's first Christmas together. In the morning we got up to a phone call from his brother (Corey) on his mission. We talked to him for a while and that was really great. Loved hearing his voice. It is always so amazing to talk to a missionary. Then we opened some presents at his parents house. Then we got all showered up and everything and then went to my parents and spent the rest of the day with my parents, opening presents, hanging out, and eating dinner. While we were at my parents house we went to his brother's house and hung out with him and his family.

This is a video of Early Christmas Morning -- it is a tradition in their family for two people to play 'Santa' and so being as this was my first Christmas with his family I played 'Santa'

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I dunno how I'd feel about having a camera in my face either Hales! haha you're so cute! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Tony's family is about as crazy as mornings as I am!

    ReplyDelete