So I have been a slacker and I haven't posted anything in a while. So, I thought I would catch up now before too much more time passes me up, or before I get busy with school. We had a great conference weekend. We stayed in P.J.s and put together puzzles, I played with my cricut, Tony worked on their business' website, I made Easter dinner for the first time, last week my cousin's had spring break so they came over and spent some time with Tony and I, Tony started playing on a work softball team and he is pretty excited about that. And finally we celebrated my 20th birthday. It has been an amazing past couple of weeks.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Catching up
So I have been a slacker and I haven't posted anything in a while. So, I thought I would catch up now before too much more time passes me up, or before I get busy with school. We had a great conference weekend. We stayed in P.J.s and put together puzzles, I played with my cricut, Tony worked on their business' website, I made Easter dinner for the first time, last week my cousin's had spring break so they came over and spent some time with Tony and I, Tony started playing on a work softball team and he is pretty excited about that. And finally we celebrated my 20th birthday. It has been an amazing past couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment