Friday, February 11, 2011
I know, I know
Wow! I know I keep saying that I am going to keep up with my blog and I know I am not doing such a great job. Since my last post we have gotten rid of our internet so it isn't really easy to post things. I will just make a quick update and hopefully I will do a much better job at keeping up with my blog. And also maybe putting up recent pictures. Lets see here. Since the last time I blogged, Tony's brother has come home from a mission which is really awesome. I have gotten a lot further and school and I am almost done and ready to work in the medical field. I have gotten a job which has its challenges most days but is really fun and I love what I do. Oh and I got in my first fender bender. I guess that's all that is pretty much new. Again, hopefully I will keep my blog more updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hi Hayley,
ReplyDeleteCute blog. It sounds like you guys are good and busy! A fender bender? That's never good. I'm glad you weren't hurt though. Have a great day!
Kristin