
I know that everybody that is married would argue with me saying that their husband is cuter or better than me but I just want to at least put Tony in the spotlight for a couple of minutes. Today Tony called me on the phone because I told him we were going to have a nice dinner because I am done with everything for class except my state tests and my national test. He was so proud and he shared how proud he was for me. He makes me feel so special. Every morning he makes sure he greets me with a cute thing like good morning beautiful or he compliments how lucky he feels to have me in his life. Again he makes me feel special. Every little thing he does I know it's because he loves me. After I burned my hand he made sure that I sat around and didn't do anything, while he did everything. Can you say spoiled? Although it's hard to watch him do the wife duties. The dishes have started to build up because I can't have any part of my right hand under hot water and he called me today and said that when he came home there should be no dishes done because he was going to come home and do them. He is so adorable. There is an endless amount of things he does that makes me fall more in love with him everyday. I am so grateful for everything he does for our family.






No comments:
Post a Comment