So I am now finally done with all my school work. They only thing that I have left is 180 hours of outside work. I started Monday the 4th. I work with the most awesome people I could ask for. The patients are as cute as they can be too. It feels nice to know that I am getting to be out with people all day and not have to sit at home and try and think of things to do.
Other updates:
Tony is finishing up another semester of school at iec. He is doing absolutely fantastic in school and he is quite the worker and enjoys most of the people he is with during the day. I think he enjoys the things he works on.
Tony is getting ready to start a summer semester at uvu. He shares a lot of excitement for that.
I am planning on graduating in hopefully the end of may or sometime in June (as you can tell I am not exactly sure when it is). I am way excited!!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment