Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Wow it's been a long time.....Updates
So I just realized the last time I posted anything was in May. A couple of things have changed. I am now graduated from school and looking for a job. I have had more time on my hands so I have done so many things. I have been finishing lots of crafts I have been wanting to finish that I didn't have time for. I have more time to read lots of books. The library is too close to our house. I think they probably see me too often. Our house has been redecorated one too many times. I think every time Tony comes house at least one thing has changed. My mom says she doesn't think there is much more redecorating I can do. Another change is Tony has finished his first year of his apprenticeship program and is now working down south. It seemed like he was working closer to home until we took a drive down to his job site one day. It's not any closer. I actually think it is further away. Our contract for our apartment ends in September. We don't know if we will stay past our contract or move out. That will be a huge change if we move. Tony wants to move down south so we are looking for apartments here and there. There seems to be a lot less options down south but for the majority they are bigger for a cheaper price and they seem not to be as old as ours (Which would be a huge plus). Well I think that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment