Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 1



15 interesting facts about me:

1. I can sight read music really well -- I also taught myself the majority of the piano I know.

2. I wasn't ever interested in the medical field when I first started going to school but now I love it

3. If I could make school a career and get paid for it I would.

4. I love to sweep and mop my floors every day

5. I have lived in England

6. While I lived in England I visited Scotland, Germany, and France

7. I am not afraid of needles and I let people practice shots, blood draws and finger sticks on me in class

8. I want 8 children and I want to be able to have them all naturally

9. I want to go sky diving.

10. I have gone cliff diving

11. Once I get reading an interesting book I don't like to stop reading until I have finished the book.

12. I love to cook even if everything I bake doesn't turn out right

13. I love providing care to elderly people and young children.

14. My Family are my biggest hero's.

15. I love movies and music from the years before I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment