Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 8 - Short Term goals for this month and why

My short term goals for this month is to complete my whole workbook for my class, get the whole entire house how I want it, put up a Christmas tree and Christmas decorations, study for all my tests, finish up all my undone projects. The reason I want to finish my whole workbook is so I can get through my class faster so hopefully I will be able to get a job and then I will be out of class full of immature high school students with some immature adults. I would like to get the whole entire house clean and organized so it will finally be done and it will feel like home. I want to put up a Christmas tree because I am way excited to get to decorate one and I just love the season and all the decorations will help me feel more into the Christmas spirit. I want to study for all my tests so I can pass them all on the first round and so I can again get out of a class and away from all the immature people. I want to finish all my unfinished projects because then I will feel accomplished and I won't have projects sitting out everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment