Tuesday, November 2, 2010
A little catching up.
Wow! How time has gotten by me. I know I promised pictures of our new apartment but I am trying to get everything in order before I take pictures. What has been going on in the Lefler household you may ask -- well lets see here. Tony and I have both been called to new callings in our new ward. I am now a cub scout den leader. Tony is the Assistant Ward mission leader. I am almost half way through school now and I am enjoying every minute of it but I am looking forward to being out of classes and being in the real field doing hands on stuff. Tony is working for an electrical company in the Salt Lake area and going to school while he works. We are both trying to get back into uvu. I would love to do some continuing education. (Yes, If I could make school a career and get paid for it that is what I would choose.) Tony wants to get back into uvu so he can actually get a different career path than the one he has now. We have almost been married a year and what a wonderful year it has been. We have loved every minute of it. I know some people think that we are silly but we absolutely enjoy laughing and having fun together. Life is great at the Lefler home. And we are looking forward to another wonderful year together. We are very excited for the many new things to come like: my graduation and One of Tony's AWESOME brothers to come home from his mission.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hales I've been waiting for you to post! Hehe sounds like life is good for you guys! I miss ya girl! I hope all is well for you! :D
ReplyDelete