skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Day 3 - A picture of me and my friends
Ok, well since this is a blog about both Tony and I, I found a picture that has both of our friend(s) in it. Scott and Sam (both of the guys) are Tony's friend and then Jamie (Red dress) is my friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Leflers
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2010
(18)
▼
November
(12)
Anniversary
Giving Thanks
Day 8 - Short Term goals for this month and why
Day 7 - Something or Somebody that has a huge impa...
Day 6 - favorite Superhero and why
Day 5 - A picture of somewhere I've been
Day 4 - A habit I wish I didn't have
Day 3 - A picture of me and my friends
Day 2 - The Name behind our blog
Day 1
30 Day Challenge
A little catching up.
►
September
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment