
Family has a major impact on my life. I would have to say without Tony and I don't know where I would be today. Without my mom I probably wouldn't know some of the things I know today. My dad has a huge impact on my life because he does so much for me -- he has been there for a lot of things. I know right before my Tony's and I's wedding I was having a hard day and my dad had me sit by him on the couch and he just gave me a huge hug and just let me let it all out and he helped me out so much. Tony's family has a impact on me because they let us move in with them right after we got married. I wouldn't really know them without that. I am grateful for me whole entire family -- Extended, Immediate, A mom and dad, brother, Parents-in-law's, sister in laws, brother in laws.






No comments:
Post a Comment